Low glycaemic index
No Added Sugar
Our wattle seed (Acacia Victoriae) is sourced from a First Nations owned business. We also grow our own wattle seed which we harvest. We also buy some occasionally from a local Riverland grower.
Wattle seed is 20% protein, is gluten-free and has a low GI (glycaemic index), which means that it is more slowly digested, absorbed and metabolised and releases glucose gradually into the bloodstream. It may also help you feel fuller! Wattle seed is also a source of magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron and selenium.
*Always consult your health/medical practitioner before trying new foods.
- Add to your coffee for a nutty flavour
- Use instead of coffee for a healthy hot drink
- Use in baking for a nutty, chocolate flavour and added protein
- Add to protein balls for extra nutrition!
- Bake in muffins, cakes, biscuits.
Try some of the great recipes on our website