Vegan/ Gluten Free / Dairy Free
No Added Sugar
100% Pure River Mint-Nothing Added
100% Australian Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
100% Aboriginal Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
We grow our own River Mint and dehydrate and powder it in our processing shed in Humpty Doo NT.
The phenolic compounds in River Mint can scavenge free radicals in the body. (As we know, free radicals can lead to oxidative stress diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease.) Traditionally it was used to treat headaches and colds. Recent research has shown that the phenolic compounds in River Mint have anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, and antibacterial effects and are used widely in medications for stomach conditions.
* If you are pregnant, on medications or have an existing medical condition, it is advisable to consult your health and /or medical practitioner for advice before consuming new foods.
River Mint is so refreshing and powerfully spearminty that you do not need much to flavour your smoothie, juice or water and to add extra antioxidants! You can also use it in place of the common non-native mint in mint jellies, sauces, gravies and salads. We recommend using only half a teaspoon at first and then add more, depending on how minty you like your food and drink!
- Blend into your smoothies and smoothie bowls
- Blend with your protein balls and bliss balls
- Add to smoothie bowls, chia pudding and yoghurt for an extra burst of nutrition
- Use as a tea or infuse into your water
- Add to your favourite juice
- Bake in muffins, cakes, biscuits. Try some of the great recipes on our website