- Place in your infuser bottle the night before and enjoy the next day, topping up with water all through the day for flavoured water all day. For full favour, infuse for at least two hours before drinking. For faster infusions, put leaves in a cup and pour in half a cup of hot water to make a concentrated infusion, leave a couple of minutes, then top up your water bottle with the concentrated infusion. (You can reuse the leaves in the cup by pouring more water in and leave to infuse)
- Put in tea strainer and have as a hot cup of tea
- Make a concentrated infusion with half a cup of water and use this with soda water and ice for a refreshing beverage!
- For Kulbanyi and Quandong, place 8 Kulbanyi leaves and a couple of pieces of quandong in each cup
- For River Mint and Lemon Myrtle try half a teaspoon of each in a cup and then for future cups adjust to your liking to vary the flavour!