Enjoyed traditionally by the Nyul Nyul people, Jilungin (Terminalia canescens) has been harvested on Nyul Nyul lands for many thousands of years. Bruno, traditional Nyul Nyul elder says “It’s a healing medicine tea for our health. Our Mimis (grandmothers) gave it to us when we were little boys and it gives us a beautiful nights sleep.”
Together they make a delicately fragrant water infusion. Quandong is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. Kulbanyi has been used for thousands of years by Australia’s Garrwa-Yanyuwa aboriginals for flu and aches.
- River Mint and Lemon Myrtle
The combination of River Mint and Lemon Myrtle is so refreshing! River Mint is good for cold and flu symptoms and has been found to be good for gut health. Lemon Myrtle has an extremely high citral content. Citral has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Both River Mint and Lemon Myrtle are antioxidant rich.
100% Australian made and owned from 100% Australian ingredients
Our native water infusion packs let you create and enjoy the health benefits of your own native infused waters at home, work or anywhere you are! The goodness from these native foods turns your water into a beautiful, delicately flavoured refreshing water or hot tea. Use in an infuser bottle or jug, tea strainer, tea bags or reusable muslin bags. Use as a hot tea or refreshing native water.
- Place in your infuser bottle the night before and enjoy the next day, topping up with water all through the day for flavoured water all day. For full favour, infuse for at least two hours before drinking. For faster infusions, put leaves in a cup and pour in half a cup of hot water to make a concentrated infusion, leave a couple of minutes, then top up your water bottle with the concentrated infusion. (You can reuse the leaves in the cup by pouring more water in and leave to infuse)
- Put in tea strainer and have as a hot cup of tea
- Make a concentrated infusion with half a cup of water and use this with soda water and ice for a refreshing beverage!
- For Kulbanyi and Quandong tea, place 8 Kulbanyi leaves and a couple of pieces of quandong in each cup
- For River Mint and Lemon Myrtle tea try half a teaspoon of each in a cup and then for future cups adjust to your liking to vary the flavour!
- For Jilungin tea place 7-10 leaves in each cup.
There are no reviews yet.