Vegan/ Gluten Free / Dairy Free
No Added Sugar
100% Australian Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
- Our Kakadu Plums are wild harvested by First Nations Peoples of Northern Territory communities.
- We harvest our Quandongs from a private orchard in South Australia. We are also growing our own quandongs on our block in South Australia.
- We process our Kakadu Plums and Quandongs here in our processing shed in the Northern Territory
- Our Lemon Myrtle is grown by Western Australia growers. We also grow our own Lemon Myrtle and process it here in the NT. In times of short supply, we buy from East Coast growers
Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) has antimicrobial and antifungal properties. It is a source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, lutein, is rich in phenolic compounds (88.1mg per gallic acid equivalent) and is a great source of calcium. It contains citral which is a powerful antioxidant.
Kakadu Plum is exceptionally rich in Vitamin C and ellagic acid. It also contains Vitamin E, lutein, folate and magnesium.
Quandongs are high in antioxidants and phenolic compounds and contain zinc, protein, iron and magnesium.
*Always consult your health or medical practitioner before trying new foods.
- Blend into your smoothies and smoothie bowls
- Blend with your protein balls and bliss balls
- Sprinkle on cereals and salads
- Add to smoothie bowls, chia pudding and yoghurt for an extra burst of nutrition
- Use as a tea or infuse into your water- add some honey to sweeten for a soothing drink (warm or cold) when you have a cold or flu
- Add to your favourite juice
- Place half a teaspoon of Lemon Myrtle in a bowl of hot water and use as an inhalation bath to clear congestion (by placing a towel over your head and breathing in the steam).
- Bake in muffins, cakes, biscuits.
Try some of the great recipes on our website