Vegan/ Gluten Free / Dairy Free
No Added Sugar
100% Natural- no synthetic nutrients added
100% Australian Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
Hemp Protein powder, Australian Spirulina, Kakadu Plum powder (without seed)
- The Kakadu Plums for our freeze-dried Kakadu Plum powder come from Northern Territory Indigenous communities and Indigenous growers/wild harvesters in the Northern Territory.
- When buying our Kakadu Plum powder, you are supporting families and employment in Indigenous communities and businesses.
- The Hemp is grown in Australia and is processed in an Australian facility that does not process gluten
- The Spirulina is grown in the Northern Territory Australia so you can be confident that there are no heavy metals and impurities due to our pristine environment.
Kakadu Plums have the highest level of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world. Kakadu Plums are extremely high in antioxidant capacity and have both the hydrophilic and lipophilic types. They contain ellagic acid- a powerful antioxidant that can neutralise free radicals.
Spirulina contains antioxidants such as phycocyanin which is also anti-inflammatory and some studies have shown that it can lower bad cholesterol while raising good cholesterol! Spirulina is also rich in protein and iron, so great for vegans and people with low iron levels. Some studies have found that Spirulina can improve muscle endurance.
Hemp protein contains all nine essential amino acids, is easy to digest, is a good source of fibre, iron, calcium, zinc and magnesium and contains lignanamides which are powerful antioxidants.
Each 8g serve has:
- 110% RDI vitamin C
- 19% RDI of iron
- 17% RDI of magnesium
- 11% RDI of zinc
- 7% RDI protein
Each 8g serve contributes to:
- Normal immune system function
- Energy production and metabolism
- Normal cognitive function
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The reduction of inflammation
*Always consult your health professional before trying new foods.
- Blend into your smoothies and smoothie bowls
- Blend with your protein balls and bliss balls
- Sprinkle on cereals and salads
- Add to smoothie bowls, chia pudding and yoghurt for an extra burst of nutrition
- Add to your favourite juice
Try some of the great recipes on our website