Vegan/ Gluten Free / Dairy Free
No Added Sugar
100% Australian Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
Our Desert Limes come from a grower in the Riverland, South Australia. We freeze dry, powder and pack the desert limes in our processing shed.
Desert Limes are an outstanding source of Vitamin C- having 14 times the Vitamin C of blueberries. They are an excellent source of folate, are high in calcium and are a source of Vitamin E and lutein. They have a high potassium/sodium ratio (for more nutritional information see RIRDC).
*Always consult your health/medical practitioner before trying new foods.
Try a small amount (1/4 tsp) in your water to give it a hint of lime (let it sit for a few minutes to get the flavour through)
Use as a healthier substitute for lemon or lime in recipes (you will need less as the flavour is more concentrated than limes)
- Blend into your smoothies and smoothie bowls
- Blend with your protein balls and bliss balls
- Add to smoothie bowls, chia pudding and yoghurt for an extra burst of nutrition
- Use as a tea or infuse into your water- add some honey to sweeten for a soothing drink (warm or cold) when you have a cold or flu
- Add to your favourite juice
- Bake in muffins, cakes, biscuits. Try some of the great recipes on our website